Saturday 18 September 2010

Photography


I have a love hate relationship with photography, which is, I definitely don’t love it… I hate it. I think this stems from the fact I’m essentially crap. I try but I just can’t take a good photo. During my first year at university I was forced to do some photography, this did not go well. It’s a shame really because I quite like the dark room, perhaps because its dark and you can’t see the terrible work you’re producing. It’s only until you step outside, look at your picture and think… oh dear.

Although I’m not great I do keep at it as I think it’s important and here are some pictures that I took which I like. (All done by chance!)







So for now that is a quick some up of what I do. Hopefully I will get in the swing of blogging (something I never thought I would do being more of an outdoor girl.) The idea is to continue posting current work and ideas. So I do hope there will be posts to follow.

But don’t hold your breath. 



No comments:

Post a Comment